Pro-Solv® is an economical, no sheen, solvent based penetrating / impregnating sealer for all natural stone, tile & grout surfaces. Pro-Solv® is formulated to provide excellent stain protection. Perfect for very dense stone and tile. An ideal product for sealing porcelain tiles. Last up to 10 years.
As a natural look sealer for all natural stone surfaces (such as sandstone, slate, marble, limestone, granite, bluestone / basalt) unglazed tiles, porcelain tiles, clay pavers, concrete, brick, masonry, terracotta and grout. For interior and exterior use.
Surface should be dry, clean and free of waxes, sealers or finishes. New installations need to be dry 24 hours before application. Protect surrounding surfaces. Test product in an inconspicuous area to ensure desirable results.
The Stone, Tile or Grout must be dry prior to applying sealer – the following document explains in detail the definition of the term “dry” as it relates to sealer application. READ MORE
Porous tile and stone can be stained by grout during installation. Sealing the tile before grouting will make grout removal much easier. Apply sealer according to directions after tile has been bonded for a minimum of 24 hours, or apply to front face of tile before installation. Wait a minimum of 2 hours before grouting.
1. Always test a small area first to ensure satisfactory results.
2. Apply using a pump sprayer, paint pad applicator, lambswool applicator, sponge or brush.
3. Allow it to penetrate for up to 5 minutes, if surface is drying within 5 minutes, apply more sealer to keep surface wet for up to 5 minutes.
4. Wipe surface completely dry using clean, dry cotton, paper or microfiber towels after each application. Ensure no sealer is allowed to dry on the surface.
5. Porous surfaces may require additional applications.
6. Conduct a test to see if surface is completely sealed after 2 hours by applying drops of water on the surface. If it penetrates, an additional application is required.