Aqua Mix® Enrich’N’Seal™ 3.8Lt
Enrich’N’Seal™ is a premium, no-sheen, enhancing sealer for stone, 100% polymer-solid with State-Of-The-Art Polycure™ Technology. It is a penetrating sealer formulated to darken, enrich, and highlight the character and beauty of unsealed natural stone. May also be used as a pre-grouting sealer. Allows moisture vapor transmission. It also effectively seals and darkens the color of grout joints. Formulated to provide maximum stain protection. Lasts up to 15 years
- Rejuvenates the colour and improves the appearance of worn and weathered stone
- Maximum Stain Resistance
- State-Of-The-Art Polycure™ Technology
- May also be used as a pre-grouting sealer
- Does not alter the slip resistance of sealed surface
- Allows moisture-vapour transmission
- Low VOC
- Effectively seals and darkens the colour of grout joints
- Lasts up to 15 years
For use on:
Enrich’N’Seal is used as an enhancing sealer for all unsealed natural stone such as marble, granite, slate, limestone, travertine, quartzite. It also effectively seals and darkens the colour of grout joints. Effective for interior and exterior applications.
- Do not allow sealer to come in contact with any non-recommended surface as product is not completely removable
- Sealers and finishes should not be used with Enrich ‘N’ Seal
- If Enrich’N’Seal is not wiped completely dry within 5 minutes, a residue may form. If residue occurs, contact Technical Services for additional options
- Keep floor surfaces dry and clean to reduce possibility of slip-fall accidents. Routine pressure-washing will affect expected wear
- Sealers will not prevent surface wear or etching from acids or caustic chemicals
Surface should be dry, clean and free of waxes, sealers or finishes. New installations need to be dry 48 hours before application. Protect surrounding surfaces. Test product in an inconspicuous area to ensure desirable results.
The Stone, Tile or Grout must be dry prior to applying sealer – the following document explains in detail the definition of the term “dry” as it relates to sealer application. READ MORE
Pre-Grout Sealer/Grout Release:
Porous tile and stone can be stained by grout during installation. Sealing the tile before grouting will make grout removal much easier. Apply a single coat of sealer according to directions after tile has been bonded for a minimum of 24 hours, or apply to front face of tile before installation. Wait a minimum of 48 hours before grouting.
IMPORTANT: Enhancing Sealers should NOT be applied over a previously sealed surface. This includes surfaces that have been pre sealed with Aqua Mix® ProBlockor any other pre sealer, and surfaces that have had Aqua Mix® Grout Release applied. Pre sealers and Grout Release products can cause Enhancing Sealers to enhancer the stone unevenly and become patchy in appearance.
- Apply using a sponge, brush, paint pad, cotton towel. NOTE: Avoid overlapping and rundown. On vertical surfaces, apply bottom to top or apply to each tile prior to installation.
- Be sure any sealer that does not penetrate surface is wiped completely dry off surface within 5 minutes of each application using clean, dry, absorbent paper, cotton or microfiber towels. If sealer residue is not completely removed from stone and grout surface within 5 minutes of application, a residue may form.
- If 2 or more applications are used, allow a minimum of 30 minutes drying time between applications. Some highly porous surfaces may require an additional application after full cure insuring that all residue is removed within 5 minutes.
- Enhancing Sealers should not leave a gloss or sheen to the surface, ensure all surface has been buffed dry before leaving to dry.
- Allow 30 minutes drying time between applications when conditions are 20° Celsius & 70% RH. If temperatures are lower or humidity higher then these times may be longer. If unsure about the specific job site temperatures and conditions please contact one of our technical advisors.
- Ready for surface traffic in minimum of 2 hours.
- Keep dry for a minimum of 12 hours.
- Achieves a full cure in minimum of 48 hours.
Cleaning of equipment: Clean tools with mineral spirits immediately after use.